Randy T. Gosda
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden (AmCham Sweden) is a non-profit organization that was founded in 1992.
- AmCham Sweden serves as a platform for contacts between American and Swedish business executives and promotes the mutual interests of its members in matters of trade and investment. The organization works to develop these interests through, for example, advocacy, networking and knowledge sharing.
- There are more than 200 member companies.
- Biörn Riese, Senior Adviser, Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå, is the Chair of the Board for AmCham Sweden.
- Networking with other AmCham Sweden members – meeting and making personal contacts with business executives, Americans, Swedes and others is one of the main purposes of the organization. Regular meetings including Business Breakfasts, Business After Hours and Seminars with high-level speakers are held to facilitate networking.
- Assistance with lobbying in Sweden and in the United States is another primary benefit of being a member of AmCham Sweden. At our meetings you will have the opportunity of meeting high-ranking government officials and business leaders for discussions. This allows for your opinions and questions can be brought forward personally.
- The American Chambers of Commerce exist worldwide and are active and prestigious organizations. AmCham Sweden is also a member of “AmChams in Europe”. Within AmChams in Europe, matters of mutual interest to American companies in Europe are being discussed. We are also affiliated with the United States Chamber of Commerce in Washington D.C., which means that we have access to firsthand information and our members get assistance with lobbying and other business needs.
- AmCham Sweden closely cooperates with the American Chambers of Commerce in Denmark, Norway and Finland. The AmCham Nordic group is united by on-going projects in the fields of policy, security, communication, and outreach, as well as event organization.