AmCham Sweden partners with the Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce (SACC-USA) in a project aimed at attracting Technology & IT Talent from the U.S. to Sweden for traineeships from 3 to 18 months.
This project offers an excellent opportunity for your company to augment your workforce with technological skills and entrepreneurial spirit from the United States.
Candidates are soon-to-be-graduates or recent graduates of top American universities such as MIT, Georgia Tech, University of Texas Austin, University of Arizona and others.
- You provide a job description for 3 to 18 months along with desired qualifications.
- SACC-USA advertises your job description in the U.S.
- SACC-USA forwards eligible applicants for your review and selection.
- When you have found the ideal technology candidate and agreed on traineeship conditions and a salary, you write an Offer of Traineeship.
- SACC-USA assists the candidate in obtaining Swedish work and residence permit.
- AmCham, SACC-USA and partners offer guidance for living and working in Sweden.
- AmCham and SACC-USA provide networking opportunities during and after the traineeship.
The goal is to have your American technology talent start in the summer or early fall of 2018. At the end of the traineeship, the trainee will return to the U.S., or you might decide to extend the work permit. For more information, please visit:
Interested in being one of the ten companies selected for this exciting project? We want to hear from you! Please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org.