Next opening is Fall of 2018
About AmCham Sweden
AmCham Sweden was founded in 1992 to promote U.S.-Swedish trade and investment and U.S. commercial interests in Sweden. Today, we have more than 220 members, ranging from start-ups to multinational corporations and we organize a number of programs, seminars, and activities, and participate in the public debate on key issues.
About the Internship
We offer interns a dynamic workplace in a highly international environment with the opportunity for a great variety of tasks and networking opportunities.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the CRM team
- Basic data entry and audits
- Import contact files into CRM databases
- Building project and activity sets
- Assistance with communications, including writing and graphic design
- Project management and event coordination
- Participation in relevant meetings, seminars and business events
- Other administrative duties
- Provide support internally and externally
- Validate requests and contacts for users to be able to add them to the different CRM projects
- Attend and help at seminars, program and events -- including occasional evenings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Well organized and proactive
- Basic CRM knowledge
- Professional English
The internship is unpaid.
We are seeking an intern who has an interest in international business and strong English language skills and is friendly and open to assisting with a wide variety of office duties. You are encouraged to step into our team and make a meaningful, substantive contribution to our work with American and Swedish companies. A successful candidate will be able to work independently, take initiative, use critical and analytical thinking and assume responsibility. We value creativity, open‐mindedness, and a good sense of humor. Students who meet these requirements are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible part-time internship for 6 months
- Please submit your one page cover letter in English outlining your interest and qualifications as well as your CV (in English) to email@example.com
Basic Information to include:
- Full Name
- Expected Graduation Date
- Desired Internship dates (start and end dates)
- International Experience (please list countries you have lived in or spent more than 1 month in)