Finance Working Committee
The Finance Working Committee's works to influence financial policy making, share best practices and facilitate networking opportunities among finance professionals in the Swedish-American business community.
Finance Committee Mission:
- To build a network of Country/Regional CFO’s of AmCham member companies, from any commercial sector, with operations in Sweden.
- To pool expertise and knowledge share in areas relevant to the CFO community, such as HR and Finance Organization Management, Performance Management, Technology, Regulatory Compliance, Accounting and Financial Reporting, Shared Services, and Outsourcing.
- To create a safe environment of peer contact to debate issues, culture, and the business environment of running a successful finance department in Sweden/Nordics.
- The Committee takes an active role in education, in partnership with the Stockholm School of Economics in order to educate and give practical support to current students in Finance Management.
- Quarterly meetings hosted by committee member
- Opportunity for presentation by new members on the key drives and structure of their business
- Combination of round table and/or seminars led by key individuals to foster debate
- Annual Panel Debate/and or Guest Lecture at Stockholm School of Economics