AmCham Sweden is pleased to invite you to our 2019 Annual General Meeting.
Date: May 21, 2019
Time: 14:30 - 18:00 (Registration starts at 14:15)
Place: Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Nils Ericsons Plan 4, Stockholm
We are pleased to invite you to AmCham Sweden’s 2019 Annual General Meeting and Transatlantic Summit.
This year's summit will include remarks from Ann Linde, Minister for Foreign Trade, with responsibility for Nordic affairs. Minister Linde will be followed by a discussion panel on transatlantic leadership and speakers to be announced.
Minister Ann Linde
Minister for Foreign Trade
Ann Linde is the Minister for Foreign Trade, with responsibility for Nordic affairs. From 2016 to 2018 Linde served as the Minister for European Union Affairs and Trade for the Löfven Cabinet. She previously was the State Secretary for the Ministry of Home Affairs from 2014 to 2016. Linde has a Bachelor's degree in political science, sociology and economics from Stockholm University.
Annual General Meeting Agenda
1. Elect a Chair for the meeting
2. Prepare and approve the voting list, and confirm that a quorum is present
3. Approve the agenda
4. Elect two persons to attest the minutes
5. Confirm that the General Meeting has been duly summoned
6. Consider the annual accounts and the auditor(s)’ report
a. whether to approve the profit and loss account and balance sheet
b. how AmCham’s profit or loss according to the approved balance sheet is to be appropriated
c. whether the Directors of the Board of Directors and the Managing Director should be discharged from liability towards AmCham for the period covered by the accounts
8. Determine the number of Directors who are to be elected by the meeting
9. Elect the Board of Directors
10. When required, determine the number of auditors and deputy auditors
11. When required, determine the remuneration to the auditors
12. When required, elect the auditor(s) and deputy auditor(s)
13. Elect the members of the Nominating Committee
14. Other matters which are permitted to be addressed by the meeting pursuant to law or the Bylaws