AmCham Sweden is pleased to invite you to our 2018 Annual General Meeting and Transatlantic Summit.
Date: May 24, 2018
Time: 15:00 - 18:00 - Registration begins at 14:30
Place: Hilton Stockholm Slussen, Guldgränd 8, Stockholm
In keeping with tradition, the focus will be on transatlantic trade and investment between Sweden and the United States.
More information coming soon.
Each Member with voting rights shall have one vote. This voting right may be transferred by a written proxy to another Member of AmCham entitled to vote at the AGM.
Annual General Meeting Agenda
1. Elect a Chair for the meeting
2. Prepare and approve the voting list, and confirm that a quorum is present
3. Approve the agenda
4. Elect two persons to attest the minutes
5. Confirm that the General Meeting has been duly summoned
6. Consider the annual accounts and the auditor(s)’ report
a. whether to approve the profit and loss account and balance sheet
b. how AmCham’s profit or loss according to the approved balance sheet is to be appropriated
c. whether the Directors of the Board of Directors and the Managing Director should be discharged from liability towards AmCham for the period covered by the accounts
8. Determine the number of Directors who are to be elected by the meeting
9. Elect the Board of Directors
10. When required, determine the number of auditors and deputy auditors
11. When required, determine the remuneration to the auditors
12. When required, elect the auditor(s) and deputy auditor(s)
13. Elect the members of the Nominating Committee
14. Other matters which are permitted to be addressed by the meeting pursuant to law or the Bylaws
Thank you to our sponsors!