Today, more than 1,100 Swedish companies, employing more than 300,000 people conduct business in the U.S. Companies of all sizes, representing a vast array of industries, successfully operate in all 50 states.
The business connections between Sweden and the U.S. have never been stronger. The potential for job creation, innovative products and services, and the high-quality that Swedish companies provide are all reasons why the U.S. welcomes Swedish enterprises that are planning to expand their business activities.
AmCham Sweden invites you to hear from a panel of professionals who have the expertise and knowledge to help you successfully navigate the complexities involved in establishing a business in the U.S.
- Setting up corporate bank accounts in the U.S.
- Registering your company in the U.S.
- Understanding U.S. corporate taxes
- Applying for the proper visas to work in the U.S.
- Discovering incentives U.S. states offer
- Fredrik Ljungblad & Robin Eliasson, SEB
- Anders Moberg, Advokatfirman Lindahl
- Ellen Freeman, K&L Gates LLP
- Morgan Pierstorff, Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
- Scott Jobson, Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Josh Balster, Avitus Group