Marking a decade in Sweden, the Nordic Region Trade & Export Finance Conference returns to Stockholm in November 2017.
Being the only event of its kind in the Nordic region, the conference continues to attract a huge range of international corporates, financiers, regulators, insurers, legal specialists and trade experts, providing a unique forum for those involved in Nordic trade to meet and learn from market peers.
15% discount code: AMSE15
Key drivers for discussion will include the impact of an uncertain geopolitical climate on international trade, as well as key challenges and new opportunities in emerging markets, the future role of technology in trade finance, treasury and working capital optimisation, and financial risk management featuring throughout the course of this focused one-day gathering. Join the discussion, gain knowledge and become a trade & export finance expert!
Missed the 2016 edition?
- Checkout last year’s discussed topics, the post-event stats and attending companies here and the photos on Facebook and Google Photos.
- Dagens Industri attended and covered the 2016 event; access the article here.
- Show you’re attending and stay up to date on the latest through the Facebook event!
- Join the discussion and see what was said on social media with the official event hashtag #GTRNOR.
- Don’t forget to download the pre-event media kit from the Brochure tab.