Sailors Wanted: Companies or Individuals
Before the summer fades into memory, you're invited to join AmCham Sweden for a great team-building program on the water.
No prior sailing experience is required. Each boat will have its own skipper, who will instruct the crew before and during the regatta. Life vests are also provided.
The regatta sails from the Bullandö Marina on Värmdö. On shore, the day's activities, including workshops, lunch and dinner will take place at the marina.
Kick-Start Team-Building Package
Kick-start your fall with your colleagues by forming a crew of sailors competing under your company banner.
Friendly, competitive team-building in your own boat with your own instructor/skipper.
Compete with other corporate teams and mixed boat crews in a series of races.
Two formal workshop sessions on “Team-Building and Leadership” and “Giving Feedback”.
Coaching, instruction and feedback during the race, and evaluation after the race.
Excellent networking opportunities with other business professionals in the Stockholm region.
All-Inclusive Package includes: Team-building workshop, feedback sessions, own Fareast 28R sailboat, instructor/skipper, life vests, coffee, lunch, refreshments, bastu, pre-dinner beer, and 3-course "Captains and Sailors" dinner with one glass of wine.
All-Inclusive Package Fee: SEK 13.500 excl VAT for maximum of five crew members.
VAT invoice specifying team-building event.
Individual Business Professionals:
Networking in a Fun Setting With Other Professionals
Fun networking event and exposure to competitive open boat sailing in a beautiful setting.
Friendly competition with a team and sailboat brought together for this special event.
Participate in the races and compete for the sailing regatta cup.
- Excellent networking opportunities with other business professionals in Stockholm region.
- Starts at 11:00 and ends at 18:00 (Optional Evening Program - see below).
- Package includes: boat, instructor/skipper, life vests, coffee, lunch and refreshments. Bastu, pre-dinner beer and 3-course "Captains and Sailors" dinner with one glass of wine.
- All-Inclusive Package Fee: SEK 1.750 per sailor (no VAT invoice, only receipt).
- Subsidised All-Inclusive Fee: SEK 1.000 per sailor (no VAT invoice, only receipt).
- Note: Subsidised fees are only available if chamber also signs up a corporate team. For every corporate team boat, one boat of individual sailors (maximum of five) can be signed up at subsidised fee levels. Individual sailors will be mixed in different boats.
- Optional Evening Program: Starts at 18:00 and ends at 21:00.
- Includes: bastu, beer, refreshments and 3-course dinner with a glass of wine.
- All-Inclusive Fee: SEK 650 (no VAT invoice, only receipt).