Welcome to the 12th Sweden-U.S. Entrepreneurial Forum!
For the 12th year, experienced entrepreneurs and financiers from the U.S. are coming to Sweden to share their knowledge in dialogue with their Swedish counterparts.
What will I get?
• Lessons learned from entrepreneurs who have started companies in Sweden and the U.S.
• The most important things to consider when entering the U.S. market.
• The "do's" and "don’ts" when approaching angel investors and venture capitalists.
• Inspiration and new knowledge.
• Coffee, lunch and networking mingle.
Who should participate?
The Sweden-U.S. Entrepreneurial Forum is a must for everyone with an interest in entrepreneurial issues: entrepreneurs and innovators (or those aspiring to be!), financiers and service providers, policymakers, students and academics.....
Who will I meet?
Among the speakers are: Faz Bashi, Medical Device Screening Committee at Life Science Angels, Katarina Bonde, Kubi LLC, Kimberlie Cerrone, Tiatros Inc., Clare Fairfield, Venture Capital Institute, Robert Gilchrist, U.S. Embassy, Stockholm, Sara Hanks, CrowdCheck, Martin Källström, Narrative, Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, Orbital Systems, Sanna Nilsson, Codarica AB, Jessica Stark, SUP46, and Harry van der Veen, NUITEQ. More speakers will be added soon.
When and where?
Time: February 23, 09.00-16.30 (followed by a mingle)
Venue: Münchenbryggeriet, Torkel Knutssonsgatan 2, Stockholm
Seats are limited – so don’t hesitate. Register today!
For more information and to register: www.esbri.se/sweden-us-2016