The American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden is a networking partner to The Sweden-U.S. Entrepreneurial Forum, a conference organized by ESBRI on October 4 in Stockholm. The Forum is a platform for inspiration, knowledge and networking between Sweden and the U.S.
As a member of AmCham Sweden, you will get a 50% discount on the ticket if you register before September 30. Use the promotion code "amcham16".
The Sweden-U.S. Entrepreneurial Forum provides excellent opportunities to meet smart people, learn from the best and get inspired to act. It brings together entrepreneurs, business angels, government officials, venture capitalists, service providers, bankers, students, researchers and many more.
Some of the topics that will be addressed:
- Trends and opportunities in digital health/life sciences, clean tech and food
- The ABC for entering the US market – lessons learned
- What programs, platforms and support can help me to enter the US market?
- Policies for enhancing an ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship
Some of the speakers are:
- Faz Bashi, Life Science Angels
- Clare Fairfield, Venture Capital Institute
- Shelly Porges, Serial Entrepreneur, Investor and Advocate
- Azita Raji, U.S. Ambassador to Sweden
- Robin Teigland, Professor, Stockholm School of Economics
- Caroline Walerud, Co-founder, Volumental
When: October 4, 09.00-16.15 (followed by a mingle)
Where: Scandic Continental, Vasagatan 22, Stockholm
The event was sold out last time, secure your ticket now!
For more information: www.esbri.se/sweden-us-2016-fall