AmCham Sweden's Mentoring Program
Put your career in high gear
Next program starts October 2016 - applications being accepted
AmCham Sweden offers an integrated mentoring program in English enriched with business skills development, speaker sessions and mentoring by the executives in AmCham membership companies. Our program is a designed specifically to combine the American and Swedish business perspectives to help guide young professionals who are interested in advancing toward leadership positions.
We’ll cover topics such as the “Habits of High Performers”, “Leadership” and work on our skills of networking and negotiations to name a few. The speakers and workshop leaders are prominent executives in the network, who are excited to share their wealth of experience with our young professionals.
- How can I build a meaningful network?
- How can I learn more about American-Swedish management style?
- How does one become a valued high performer?
- What are the best practices for taking your career to the next level?
- 8 monthly workshops; one evening per month from 17:30-20:30 -- Topics include:
- Speaking in Public
- Building your Digital Self
- The Habits of High Performers
- Business Ethics
- Branding Yourself
- Personal Development: Emotional Intelligence at Work, Goal Setting, Confidence Booster Course
- Interviewing from both sides of the table
- Book Reading Club
- Mentor/mentee matching with 7-8 one-on-one sessions
- Dynamic speakers
- Invitations to AmCham's exclusive events
Deadline for applications is October 17, 2016
Program begins in mid-october
Program Fees are SEK 34,500 +VAT per mentee (SEK 37,500 +VAT for non-AmCham members)
Who Should Attend?
- All young professionals who have between 3-10 years of experience
- Ambitious young professionals looking for guidance on career growth from a senior person outside of their current environment
- Professionals looking to learn more about American-Swedish business
- Young professionals and executives striving to deepen their network
- Executives who have at least 15 years of experience and enjoy mentoring young professionals
- Must be from an AmCham Sweden member company
View the full list here
Beth Topolovsky, AmCham Sweden Board Member
Mobile: +46 70 563 4315