AmCham Sweden's Mentoring Program
Put your career in high gear
Next program starts October 2016, application acceptance will open in August 2016
AmCham Sweden offers an integrated mentoring program enriched with business skills development, speaker sessions and mentoring by the executives in AmCham membership companies. Our program is a designed specifically to combine the American and Swedish business perspectives to help guide young professionals who are interested in advancing toward leadership positions.
We’ll cover topics such as the “Habits of High Performers”, “Leadership” and work on our skills of networking and negotiations to name a few. The speakers and workshop leaders are prominent executives in the network, who are excited to share their wealth of experience with our young professionals.
- How can I build a meaningful network?
- How can I learn more about the American-Swedish management style?
- How does one become valued as a high performer?
- What are the best practices for taking your career to the next level?
- 8 monthly workshops; one evening per month from 17:30-20:30. Topics include: Habits of High Performers, Strategic Networking, Speaking in Public, etc. - see brochure
- Book Reading Club
- Mentor/mentee matching with 7-8 one-on-one sessions
- Dynamic speakers
- Invitations to AmCham's exclusive events
Deadline for applications is October 12, 2015
Program begins mid october
Who Should Attend?
- All young professionals who have between 3-10 years of experience
- Ambitious young professionals looking for some guidance on career growth from a senior person outside of their current environment
- Professionals looking to learn more about American-Swedish business acumen
- Young professionals and executives searching to deepen their network
- Executives who have at least 15 years of experience and enjoy mentoring young professionals
- Must be from an AmCham member company
For Application and more information see below links:
Who Has Participated?
Advokatfirma DLA Nordic
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå
Braathen Prospect AB
Dept of Immunology, Uppsala University
Ernst & Young
Gilead Sciences Sweden
Halvarsson and Harlvarsson
Hellström Advokatbyrå KB
Interim Partner AB
Kilpatrick, Townsend & Stockton
Kreab Gavin Anderson
Max Hamburger Restaurants
Merck Sharp & Dohme Microsoft
Proctor and Gamble
PwC Sverige AB
Slack & Company
SPQ International AB
St.Jude Medical Nordic
Stockholm Arbitration & Litigation Center
Swedish Export Credit Corporation (SEK)
Beth Topolovsky, Vice Chair AmCham Sweden
Mobile: +46 70 563 4315