AmCham Sweden's Mentoring Program
Put your career in high gear
Next program starts October 2016. Early applications being accepted.
AmCham Sweden offers an integrated mentoring program in English enriched with business skills development, speaker sessions and mentoring by the executives in AmCham membership companies. Our program is a designed specifically to combine the American and Swedish business perspectives to help guide young professionals who are interested in advancing toward leadership positions.
We’ll cover topics such as the “Habits of High Performers”, “Leadership” and work on our skills of networking and negotiations to name a few. The speakers and workshop leaders are prominent executives in the network, who are excited to share their wealth of experience with our young professionals.
- How can I build a meaningful network?
- How can I learn more about the American-Swedish management style?
- How does one become valued as a high performer?
- What are the best practices for taking your career to the next level?
- 8 monthly workshops; one evening per month from 17:30-20:30 -- Topics include:
- Speaking in Public
- Building your Digital Self
- The Habits of High Performers
- Business Ethics
- Branding Yourself
- Personal Development: Emotional Intelligence at Work, Goal Setting, Confidence Booster Course
- Interviewing from both sides of the table
- Book Reading Club
- Mentor/mentee matching with 7-8 one-on-one sessions
- Dynamic speakers
- Invitations to AmCham's exclusive events
Deadline for applications is October 3, 2016
Program begins in mid-october
Who Should Attend?
- All young professionals who have between 3-10 years of experience
- Ambitious young professionals looking for some guidance on career growth from a senior person outside of their current environment
- Professionals looking to learn more about American-Swedish business acumen
- Young professionals and executives searching to deepen their network
- Executives who have at least 15 years of experience and enjoy mentoring young professionals
- Must be from an AmCham member company
For Application and more information see below links:
Who Has Participated?
Advent Software AB
Advokatfirma DLA Nordic KB
AIG Property Casualty
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB
Braathen Prospect AB
CSC Sverige AB
Ernst & Young
GE Capital AB
Gilead Sciences Sweden AB
Hallvarsson and Halvarsson
Hellström Advokatbyrå KB
Interverbum Technology AB
J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Kilpatrick, Townsend, & Stockton
Kreab Gavin Anderson
Max Hamburger Restaurants
Merck Sharp & Dohme
Proctor and Gamble
PwC Sverige AB
Sandart&Partners Advokatbyrå KB
SAS Institute AB
Slack & Company
Sports without Limits
SPQ International AB
St.Jude Medical Nordic
Stockholm Arbitration & Litigation Center
Swedish Export Credit Corporation
Verizon - self
Visma Services AB
Wise Group AB
Xylem, Water Solutions Global Services AB
Beth Topolovsky, AmCham Sweden Board Member
Mobile: +46 70 563 4315