Promote your business
AmCham makes it a priority to provide our member companies opportunities to profile themselves – often and effectively. Among the most prominent are sponsorship of the AmCham newsletter and website, and the Annual General Meeting and Christmas Mingle.
AmCham sponsorship is a cost effective way to raise brand equity, enhance positioning, and extend your reach to potential customers, partners, and suppliers within AmCham Sweden’s local and global executive networks - all year long.
Your support also enables the Chamber to maintain an informational website, develop its business agenda, organize high-level events with governmental and business leaders, and sustain our valuable business network.
All prices exclude VAT.
Newsletter Banner Ads
- Annual Fee: SEK 22,500 - 4 insertions - 1 per quarter during 2017
- Semi-Annual Fee: SEK 15,000 - 2 insertions per year
- One-Time Fee: SEK 7,500 - per insertion
Website Banner Ads
- Annual Fee: SEK 15,000 - 12 months - AmCham Sweden homepage
- Semi-Annual Fee: SEK 9,000 - 6 months - AmCham Sweden homepage
Sponsorship of the Annual General Meeting and/or Christmas Mingle
Special for 2017:
AGM and Christmas Mingle sponsorship are
included in our 25th Anniversary Silver Sponsorship
Sponsorship Package includes:
• Logo in Save the Date, Invitation, Registration and Reminder sent out to an email list of more than 230 companies and 2,500 individuals.
• Invitations and Reminders will also be posted through Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as on our AmCham Sweden website that currently records more than 3,000 page views per month.
• Logo in Thank You banner on quarterly newsletter distributed electronically to more than 2,500 people.
• Logo in Thank You banners on AmCham Sweden website - in “Events” prior to event - and in “News” following event.
• Logo on Thank You banner on AmCham Sweden Facebook page.
• Tweets before, during and after the events.
• LinkedIn Company Page posts.
• Logo on roll-up featuring all sponsors displayed during event.
• Displaying your company roll-up and literature in an area for distribution at events
Individual Event Packages: SEK 20,000
Double Event Packages: SEK 35,000
For Exclusive Sponsorship of the AGM, contact us here.
AMCHAM'S Business Breakfast / After Hours
AmCham's Business After Hours is a tremendous value-added for those who decide to incorporate this into their portfolio. It is an exclusive opportunity for your company to get excellent profiling before a key audience. What is more, you will be able to provide value to members by conveying information on a key topic in a no-cost, no-pressure environment.
Service fee of SEK 15,000
(The service fee is waived for Patron Members one time per year. However, fees for venues and associated costs for food, beverages. etc. at Business Breakfast /After Hours programs will still be invoiced.)
“Business Breakfast / After Hours” Guidelines
Timing: 16:00 to 18:30
Content: 1 – 1 ½ hour relevant, informational seminar or workshop driven by the company AND 30 – 60 minutes of quality networking
Host: Two options – the company or a partner venue (e.g. a member hotel - AmCham can help facilitate contact and set the framework)
AmCham Sweden will:
- List the event on www.amcham.se as an AmCham event.
- Invite members to the event via email from AmCham Sweden.
- Take a minimal, but active role in the event (e.g. Welcome, Wrap-up and Registration).
The company will:
- Provide information on a relevant topic or area to AmCham Sweden
members in a format as specified above. Click here to view our Policy Priorities & Key Topics.
- Host (or facilitate a host) and sponsor the event entirely, including
the networking reception.
- Provide graphics and text for the invitation and produce programs,
name tags, etc. for the event.
- Refrain from making a “sales pitch”.
*Business After Hours are subject to staff approval
Services for Economic Development Offices & Universities
We coordinate our efforts in this area with the U.S. Foreign Commercial Service.
- SEK 20,000* for AmCham Sweden Members
- SEK 35,000* for Non-Members
The service fee provides:
- Invitations, Registration, Reminders
- Welcoming and registration at event
- Participants list and name tags at events
- Recommendations of preferred providers:
- Tour guides
- Transportation companies
- Connections with members and key stakeholders
- Targeted list of invitees (no guarantee of crowd)
- Arrangement of corporate gifts
- Engaging key partners
Additional services available at a cost negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
*The service fee excludes VAT and is for administration and staff time.