Promote your business
AmCham makes it a priority to provide our member companies opportunities to profile themselves – often and effectively. Among the most prominent are sponsorship of the AmCham newsletter and website, and the Annual General Meeting and Christmas Mingle.
AmCham sponsorship is a cost effective way to raise brand equity, enhance positioning, and extend your reach to potential customers, partners, and suppliers within AmCham Sweden’s local and global executive networks - all year long.
Your support also enables the Chamber to maintain an informational website, develop its business agenda, organize high-level events with governmental and business leaders, and sustain our valuable business network.
All prices exclude VAT.
Newsletter Banner Ads
- Annual Fee: SEK 22,500 - 4 insertions - 1 per quarter during 2016
- Semi-Annual Fee: SEK 15,000 - 2 insertions per year
- One-Time Fee: SEK 7,500 - per insertion
Website Banner Ads
- Annual Fee: SEK 15,000 - 12 months - AmCham Sweden homepage
- Semi-Annual Fee: SEK 9,000 - 6 months - AmCham Sweden homepage
Sponsorship of the Annual General Meeting and/or Christmas Mingle
Sponsorship Package includes:
• Logo in Save the Date, Invitation, Registration and Reminder sent out to an email list of more than 230 companies and 2,500 individuals.
• Invitations and Reminders will also be posted through Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as on our AmCham Sweden website that currently records more than 3,000 page views per month.
• Logo in Thank You banner on quarterly newsletter distributed electronically to more than 2,500 people.
• Logo in Thank You banners on AmCham Sweden website - in “Events” prior to event - and in “News” following event.
• Logo on Thank You banner on AmCham Sweden Facebook page.
• Tweets before, during and after the events.
• LinkedIn Company Page posts.
• Logo on roll-up featuring all sponsors displayed during event.
• Displaying your company roll-up and literature in an area for distribution at events
Individual Event Packages: SEK 20,000
Double Event Packages: SEK 35,000
AMCHAM'S “BUSINESS AFTER HOURS”
AmCham's Business After Hours is a tremendous value-added for those who decide to incorporate this into their portfolio. It is an exclusive opportunity for your company to get excellent profiling before a key audience. What is more, you will be able to provide value to members by conveying information on a key topic in a no-cost, no-pressure environment.
Service fee of SEK 15,000 (This fee is waived for Patron Members one time per year).
“Business Breakfast / After Hours” Guidelines
Timing: 16:00 to 18:30
Content: 1 – 1 ½ hour relevant, informational seminar or workshop driven by the company AND 30 – 60 minutes of quality networking
Host: Two options – the company or a partner venue (e.g. a member hotel - AmCham can help facilitate contact and set the framework)
AmCham Sweden will:
- List the event on www.amcham.se as an AmCham event.
- Invite members to the event via email from AmCham Sweden.
- Take a minimal, but active role in the event (e.g. Welcome, Wrap-up and Registration).
The company will:
- Provide information on a relevant topic or area to AmCham Sweden
members in a format as specified above. Click here to view our Policy Priorities & Key Topics.
- Host (or facilitate a host) and sponsor the event entirely, including
the networking reception.
- Provide graphics and text for the invitation and produce programs,
name tags, etc. for the event.
- Refrain from making a “sales pitch”.
*Business After Hours are subject to staff approval
Services for Economic Development Offices & Universities
For a service fee of SEK 20,000* AmCham provides:
- Invitations, Registration, Reminders
- Welcoming and registration at event
- Participants list and name tags at events
- Recommendations of preferred providers:
- Tour guides
- Transportation companies
- Connections with members and key stakeholders
- Targeted list of invitees (no guarantee of crowd)
- Arrangement of corporate gifts
- Engaging key partners
Additional services available at a cost negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
*The service fee excludes VAT and is for administration and staff time.