Global Citizens Forum
The Global Citizens Forum is a new networking and knowledge sharing forum for international professionals hosted by The American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden (AmCham) and the American Club of Sweden (ACS) in partnership with Better Business International (BBi). During early 2016 it will take place 16:30-17:30 at the Hilton Slussen prior to the American Club of Sweden’s Third Thursday mingle.
The program for the Global Citizens Forum will initially cover the following issues:
- Thursday, January 21st: The importance of cultural intelligence (CQ) in leading multicultural teams
- Thursday, February 18th: What does it mean to be international?
- Thursday, March 17th: How are Americans perceived when doing business in Sweden?
What’s in it for the participants?
- Resources and tools for international professionals to be more successful in their working environments.
- Learning from professionally presented and culturally relevant programs for both international professionals and Swedish businesses seeking to do business in their markets.
- Connecting with peers and making new contacts.