AmCham Sweden in cooperation with Business Region Gothenburg and nine other Chambers' of Commerce have the pleasure of inviting you to an International Business Networking Event in Gothenburg on 10 November. The main theme will be "The Wealth of Regions - Creativity, Happiness and Talent Attraction".
Gothenburg is one of the most rapidly expanding regions in Europe, with residents, jobs and the level of investment all on the rise. Major urban development and infrastructure projects costing 100 billion euros are also underway. This growth presents many opportunities for companies, and a key ingredient for success is attracting the best talent available – both local and international.
At this event you will be able to learn more and take part in discussions on the Gothenburg region’s urban development and global talent attraction and retention. You will also have an excellent opportunity to meet and network with other international companies based in the region.
Keynote speaker - Charlotta Mellander
Charlotta Mellander is one of Sweden’s leading experts and researchers on the topics cities, talent, creativity and regional development. She is also the colleague of renowned American professor Richard Florida.
Moderator - Mats Segerström
Mats has been involved in a number of talent attraction/place branding projects and is the leading expert on Foreign Direct Investment at consultancy company Tendensor International.
- The event is free of charge. This invitation is personal, for yourself and a colleague.
- To register, please contact Helen Bairu: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last day to register is 4 November.
- 16.00 Partipants arrival and welcome fika
- 16.30 Welcome remarks by David Ljung, Chairman of Business Region Göteborg (BRG) and Chief of Staff for the Social Democratic Party in Gothenburg
- 16.45 Introducing Gothenburg: growth, challenges and opportunities - Andreas Göthberg, Head of FDI at BRG
- 17.20 The Wealth of Regions – Creativity, Happiness and Talent Attraction - Keynote speaker: Charlotta Mellander
- 18.00 Panel involving, among others, Executive Producer & Head of Ghost Games Gothenburg - an EA Studio - Marcus Nilsson, Head Project Manager, Global Talent West Sweden/Gothenburg Niklas Delersjö, and VP HR, Group Truck Technoloy Europe, Sandra White Nyvall.
- 18.30 Closing remarks by Patrik Andersson, CEO of BRG followed by Fingerfood and networking