- Patron - for companies that wish to access all Chamber activities, maximize collaboration, and receive the greatest support (Service Fee SEK 30,000, + VAT (25%), + Membership Fee SEK 200)
- Associate - standard corporate membership (Service Fee SEK 15,000, + VAT (25%), + Membership Fee SEK 200)
- Basic - for Individual members, associations, organizations, and companies with fewer than 10 employees (Service Fee SEK 4,000, + VAT (25%), + Membership Fee SEK 200)
All employees of member companies are entitled to the benefits of membership.
The Service Fee is deductible.
AmCham Sweden membership provides a networking and knowledge sharing platform for members of the Swedish-American business community to meet, connect, and learn. To that end we host numerous activities at which members can connect with other executives, business leaders, and government officials. Membership also provides an effective way to expose employees to the international business community, thus enhancing their professional development.
AmCham has a robust working relationship with the Embassy of the United States in Stockholm, including the the Ambassador and the Commercial Section.
Members of AmCham may also engage in advocacy at our various activities where they have the opportunity to meet high ranking government officials and business leaders and express their opinions and ask questions about issues that impact their businesses. What is more, the Government Relations Working Committee examines matters of concern to member companies and, when appropriate, lobbies the Swedish Government.
- Enhance knowledge about trade relations between Sweden and the U.S., the Transatlantic Dialogue, ongoing negotiations, etc.
- Learn about Swedish business practices, taxes, and laws and regulations, including EU matters.