Digitization, innovation and consumer demand for more convenient shopping experiences drive rapid change in the retail space. What will shopping and payments look like? How will consumers, merchants and other stakeholders respond? Join for a panel discussion and demo session on the future of retail.
The EU is developing a strategy to prevent and respond to cyber disruptions and attacks. One of the measures considered is economic sanctions for individuals, companies and countries posing cybersecurity threats. The panel will discuss the EU proposal, the US experience, and possible sanctions.
int’Link is new Swedish procurement program initiated by IFS and AmCham members IBM, Pfizer, SEB, ICA, Hammarskiöld & Co and UPS. It promotes integrating immigrant-owned businesses into the supply chains of established companies and government agencies, and is a successful model in other countries.
A discussion on transatlantic trade with an emphasis on the digital economy, the geopolitical environment, removal of barriers to commerce, and ensuring market access and the protection of intellectual property.
A panel discussion on how private transportation develops as society changes - especially in light of the current digitalization trends. At the center of this discussion is autonomous automotive issues and the legislative and regulatory hurdles which prevent it from becoming reality.
Globaliseringen fortsätter samtidigt som protektionistiska vindar blåser i många länder. Bolagsskatter sänks samtidigt som handelshinder sätts upp genom importskatter och tullar. Brexit har initierats och i USA diskuteras en omfattande skattereform.
You can see the full Tillsammans Mot Korruption (Together Against Corruption) schedule here.
Venue - Clarion Hotel Wisby
Monday, July 3 - Wednesday, July 5
- 70 sqm - space for 60 people
- Fantastic view of Visby & Strandgatan
- Divided into five slots / day, each one hour long
- Foyer - Swedish-American Business Lounge: mingle/meetings
SEK 50,000 +VAT
- One hour slot for programming
- Option to add media package*
- Logo displayed in the Swedish-American Business Lounge - Monday through Wednesday
- Recognition in all communication surrounding the day, including: Logo in Save-the-Date, Invitation, and Reminder
- Logo on AmCham Almedalen webpage
- Logo in Thank You banner in quarterly newsletter post Almedalen
- Logo in Thank You banners on AmCham website - on home page and in news articles surrounding Almedalen
- Social Media Exposure:
- Display sponsor company roll-ups, as well as giveaways and company literature
- Opportunity to book private VIP meeting room or semi-private meeting space in the garden*
For more information or to book your slot, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org